Keeping the temperature in the room to be ideal is very important. Ideal room temperature will make the organs and body systems carry out their duties properly. Thus you feel comfortable, easy to fall asleep and sleep soundly. However, you can’t sleep like a baby if your AC is damaged, so perhaps if it happens to you, you need to call the expert on air conditioning repair Columbia SC immediately.
Here are 5 tips you can do to maintain ideal room temperature:
1. Make sure the air circulation inside goes smoothly. This can be done by regulating the air vents properly so the room is not too stuffy.
2. Close your bedroom window at night, because the temperature outside the room can change and affect the consistency of your room temperature.
3. Turn off the lights while sleeping at night so that your eyes do not glare. Lights out and dark also help maintain the temperature in your bedroom.
4. If you sleep during the day, close the curtains and curtains to block the sun’s rays that make the room hot. Keeping your bedroom not too hot will help make you comfortable and sleep better.
5. Set the air conditioner or air conditioner in your room to the appropriate temperature, which is between 15 to 19 degrees Celsius. Try room temperature is not too hot and not too cold so that it disrupts the quality of your sleep.